- In order to submit a contribution and register for the event an account is required.
- Submit your abstract for a poster or oral presentation through the registration page until 15 July.
- A confirmation of your submission will be sent to you via email.
- The abstract will be reviewed by the scientific committee until 1 August and you will be informed via email if the submission will be accepted.
- Accepted authors are encouraged to hand in a full paper until 30 September.
- The reviewing of the full paper will be done by the 31 October. Authors then have the possibility to upload their final Paper until 15 November.
until 15 August
until 15 August
Authors will be presenting during the session assigned to them. All presentations will be given in English.
Each presenter will get 15 minutes for their presentation and another 5 minutes for answering questions from the audience.
Technical assistance will be provided during your presentation.
All presentations must run on a Windows operating system – a PC together with a multimedia projector and a laser pointer will be available in the presentation room. The accepted formats are Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt/.pptx files) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf files).
Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive and upload your presentation in the break prior to the session to the computer in your conference room. Staff members will assist you. Also notify the session chair of your presence.
If you need special arrangements or want to use your own laptop (Different operating system, videos to be displayed, etc.) please inform the organizing committee until 2 September. However, make sure you have a backup of your presentation ready on a USB flash drive.
For the poster session, authors are expected to stand by their poster for discussions and questions regarding the presented work (duration: 1.5h). A formal oral presentation is not required.
The poster language is English
The preferred format of the poster is A0 (84.1cm x 118.9cm) or A1 (59,4 x 84,1) and needs to be in the portrait format. The poster format may be different but should not be any bigger than the A0 portrait format.
Please bring the poster yourself to the conference as there will be no opportunity to print your poster at the conference.
Authors of poster presentations are kindly asked to hand over their posters to the organizing committee during the registration on the first day (08:00-08:40). All posters will then be displayed in a poster exhibition that is open throughout the day.
Tips for poster presentation:
- Size: A0, 841 x 1189 mm / A1 59,4 x 84,1, upright/portrait format
- Fonts: Use a sans serif font such as Arial or Helvetica in a minimum size of 24 pt.
- Text size: Text, figures, and photographs should be readable from a distance of 1.5 m.
- Content: Use short phrases and “bulleted” text throughout the poster; avoid long narrative paragraphs. Be selective when showing results. Present only results that illustrate the main findings. The content should be self-explanatory without an oral presentation.